Performance and characteristics
1. This pump unit series is specially designed for the pump unit of the electric piston pump.
2, The flow rate is 0.12，0. 16, 0. 20 ml/cyc
3. Nominal Pressure 20 MPa. The highest working pressure: 35MPa. (can adjust) 4.7.Applicable Medium :NLGI NO # 000-2
3.Pump Unit Install drawing
|No.||Plunger Diameter||Nominal Pressure||Pump unit flow rate||Connection thread|
|ZS-1 (K-6)||Φ 6||20Mpa||0.12 ml/cyc||M22*1.5|
|ZS-2 (K-6)||Φ 7||0.16 ml/cyc||M22*1.5|
|ZS-3 (K-6)||Φ 8||0.20 ml/cyc||M22*1.5|
（1）Competitive price （2）Reasonable stock and fast delivery （3）Best Quality of china OEM
（4）100% testing before shipped
（5）Professional work team and excellrnt pre-sale and after-sale service
（6）Small order allowed
（7）We can provide technical support
How to repair pump unit
When the pump is connected to the power supply, the motor runs normally, but the oil flow rate and pressure are almost zero (the oil outlet is swallowed and swallowed, and the thumb can block the oil), indicating that the foreign matter in the grease is stuck in the check valve core 5 ‘s sealing cone, or at the bottom of the valve plug. Simply remove the 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 with the opener, wipe off the foreign matter on the bottom of the valve core 5 and the sealing cone with a cloth, and then reinstall it, and the fault can be eliminated. The specific method is as follows:
1. Remove the pump unit in the correct way, making sure that the plunger does not remain in the pump body;
2. Unscrew the joint body between the safety valve and the pump unit, then insert it into the oil outlet of the pump unit with a flat-blade screwdriver, screw out the adjustment valve 1, and take out the adjustment seat 1, the valve spring 2, the spring seat 3, and the gasket 4 in turn valve core 5 and other parts, wipe the bottom of the valve core 5 and the sealing cone surface with a cloth;
3. Clean all parts of the pump unit with diesel or kerosene;
4. If the gasket has worn out, replace it with a new one and return it in the correct position;
5. Install the pump unit into the pump body.
Note: The above operations should be carried out in a clean environment.